المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The Haughty And The Proud Would Get Into The Fire Of Hell And The Humble And Meek Would Get Into Paradise

أبو يوسف
26th January 2011, 06:10 PM
The Haughty And The Proud Would Get Into The Fire Of Hell And The Humble And Meek Would Get Into Paradise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyGDucIaj-8

hadeth)
Abu Hurairah,
may Allah be pleased with him, reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There was a dispute between Hell and Paradise and Hell said: The haughty and the arrogant would find abode in me. And Paradise said: The meek and the humble would find their abode in me. Thereupon Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, (addressing Hell) said: You are (the means of) My punishment by which I punish those whom I wish of My servants. (And addressing the Paradise) He said: You are only My Mercy by means of which I will show mercy to those whom I wish, but each one of you would have its fill.

Narrator: Abu Huraira updated: Muslim - Source: Sahih Muslim - or page number: 2846
Updated summary of the rule: It is true

احتجت النار والجنة . فقالت هذه : يدخلني الجبارون والمتكبرون . وقالت هذه : يدخلني الضعفاء والمساكين . فقال الله ، عز وجل ، لهذه : أنت عذابي أعذب بك من أشاء ( وربما قال : أصيب بك من أشاء ) . وقال لهذه : أنت رحمتي أرحم بك من أشاء . ولكل واحدة منكما ملؤها
الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2846
خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح

لك عدت
26th January 2011, 08:34 PM
بارك الله فيك ,وتقبل الله منك صالح الاعمال.