The Haughty And The Proud Would Get Into The Fire Of Hell And The Humble And Meek Would Get Into Paradise

hadeth)
Abu Hurairah,
may Allah be pleased with him, reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There was a dispute between Hell and Paradise and Hell said: The haughty and the arrogant would find abode in me. And Paradise said: The meek and the humble would find their abode in me. Thereupon Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, (addressing Hell) said: You are (the means of) My punishment by which I punish those whom I wish of My servants. (And addressing the Paradise) He said: You are only My Mercy by means of which I will show mercy to those whom I wish, but each one of you would have its fill.

Narrator: Abu Huraira updated: Muslim - Source: Sahih Muslim - or page number: 2846
Updated summary of the rule: It is true

احتجت النار والجنة . فقالت هذه : يدخلني الجبارون والمتكبرون . وقالت هذه : يدخلني الضعفاء والمساكين . فقال الله ، عز وجل ، لهذه : أنت عذابي أعذب بك من أشاء ( وربما قال : أصيب بك من أشاء ) . وقال لهذه : أنت رحمتي أرحم بك من أشاء . ولكل واحدة منكما ملؤها
الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث: مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2846
خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح