آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع

هل يحرم الإسلام النساء من قيادة السيارات والطائرات » الكاتب: المراقى » آخر مشاركة: المراقى الرحمة الإلهية فى الليلة الأولى من رمضان » الكاتب: المراقى » آخر مشاركة: المراقى بلاغة القرآن فى خطاب السيدة مريم » الكاتب: المراقى » آخر مشاركة: المراقى هل الإسلام ينمى ويقوى الناحية الروحية فى الإنسان » الكاتب: المراقى » آخر مشاركة: المراقى The Meaning Of Life ما هو معنى الحياة » الكاتب: أبو يوسف » آخر مشاركة: أبو يوسف كيف نفكر فى الله وكيف نتعرف عليه » الكاتب: المراقى » آخر مشاركة: المراقى why convert to Islam from Christianity » الكاتب: أبو يوسف » آخر مشاركة: أبو يوسف تُرى كيف يمكن أن يعود الدكتور مرسي إن شاء الله! » الكاتب: alfarouksoft » آخر مشاركة: alfarouksoft أسباب تأخر إجابة الدعاء » الكاتب: omair hosam » آخر مشاركة: omair hosam ما علاقة الإنسان بالكون » الكاتب: المراقى » آخر مشاركة: المراقى لماذا نرى مجتمعات المسلمين أكثر المجتمعات تخلفا » الكاتب: المراقى » آخر مشاركة: المراقى إليكم حصن المسلم كاملاً إن شاء الله » الكاتب: ابنة الفاروق » آخر مشاركة: أبو يوسف السلطان عبد الحميد الثاني .. رؤية تاريخية » الكاتب: ابنة الفاروق » آخر مشاركة: لك عدت إليك أنت يافتاة الإسلام » الكاتب: ابنة الفاروق » آخر مشاركة: أبو يوسف مِنكُـن مُـنــفرات » الكاتب: ابنة الفاروق » آخر مشاركة: أبو يوسف الإساءة إلى الناس فن » الكاتب: ابنة الفاروق » آخر مشاركة: أبو يوسف العافية نعمة الدنيا والآخرة » الكاتب: ابنة الفاروق » آخر مشاركة: أبو يوسف فائدةً من كتاب-الردّ على الشاذلي-لشيخ الإسلام ابن تيميَّة » الكاتب: ابنة الفاروق » آخر مشاركة: ابنة الفاروق اسمعي بارك الله فيك » الكاتب: معاد مد » آخر مشاركة: معاد مد الحزن والغم » الكاتب: معاد مد » آخر مشاركة: المفوض امره لله

ضع إعلانك هنا

النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1
    عضو جديد
    رقم العضوية : 297
    تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2011
    المشاركات: 1
    التقييم: 10

01 (21) I would like to become a Muslim

I would like to become a muslim. Is this possible?
    And if so, how can this happen.
    I do not know much.
    I know some things. Praise be to Allaah.
    Any human being can embrace Islam.
    You do not need anyone’s permission.
    You simply say and believe that there is No God except Allah and that Mohammad is his Messenger. Once you say this sentence, you automatically become Muslim. From there,
    you start carrying on with the duties of Islam.
    You must do what Allah and His messenger tell you to, and stay away from what they tell you to.
    Islam does not tell you to do anything unless it is good for you. It also does not tell you to stay away from anything unless it is bad for you.
    You will notice the change in the way you look at things,
    the minute you become a Muslim.
    You will feel more relieved and secure only to think that you are fulfilling the orders of Allah.
    Doing this, you will clearly see the benefits of it for yourself and for mankind.
    You can embrace Islam in any Islamic center.
    This is only a formality.
    Once you say and believe in the Oneness of Allah and in the message of his Prophet Mohammad, then you are a Muslim.
    To become a Muslim,
    simply say the following words: Ash hadu alla ilaha illa Allah, wa ash hadu anna Mohammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu.
    This means I testify and witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is his Messenger. You must say it and believe in it.
    Assalamu Alaikum (Peace be upon you),
    I greet you with the greeting of Islam and welcome you to the best way of life. Allah, the most Beneficent,
    has shown you the path that leads to His love and mercy.
    You've taken the sahada,
    the declaration of faith. Right now,
    you are among the most innocent people in the world.
    Why?
    Because, as soon as you took the sahada,
    all your past sins were forgiven. No matter what sin you've committed, all of them are now forgiven.
    From this moment on,
    it is very important for you to keep yourself pure and stay away from all types of evil deeds.
    Try your best to do this, ask Allah to help you in whatever good you want to do.
    A Muslim is he who submits himself to the will of Allah.
    Meaning, you recognize your creator and then you obey Him in every aspect.
    Allah has created you and He knows what is good for you.
    The first thing you should do is to start learning how to pray to Allah. Muslims pray 5 times a day to Allah.
    My dear friend, to a true Muslim,
    these prayers are not a burden,
    but a source of pleasure. Say that you love somebody very much but the person lives far away.
    So, you only communicate with the person by phone. Now, everytime you call that person, you feel a deep sensation of love.
    The same way,
    a true Muslim loves Allah more than anyone.
    And when he stands to offer his prayers,
    he feels the same way when a lover communicates with the loved one. My friend, do you have a Mosque nearby?
    If you do,
    I suggest that you go there and find a good Muslim friend to teach you Islam. I hope to hear back from you. May Allah bless you with a life of piety and make you among the people of Paradise. Be steadfast in Islam, and you will be successful.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أبو يوسف ; 18th September 2011 الساعة 10:26 AM

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. henry(is he a muslim) تيري هنري وسجوده في الملعب
    بواسطة أبو يوسف في المنتدى ۞~۩ ركن الرياضة واللياقة ۩~۞
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 3rd October 2012, 05:30 PM
  2. To meet with Abraham, who became a Muslim,
    بواسطة أبو يوسف في المنتدى ۩~۞*¤ Islamic English Forum ¤*۞~۩
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10th February 2011, 02:36 PM
  3. a cute New Muslim!
    بواسطة Mohamed Fouad في المنتدى ۩~۞*¤ Islamic English Forum ¤*۞~۩