Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> External Data Provider -> Enable RSS Syndication -> Yes
- Login to vBulletin Admin Control Panel (admincp i.e. http://domainname.tld/forums/admincp/index.php) as Administrator.
- In the left pane, expand vBulletin Options.
- Click on vBulletin Options.
- In the list of options available, double click on External Data Provider setting to edit, or select to highlight External Data Provider, and then click on Edit Settings button.
- To add RSS feed support to vBulletin forums, select Yes radio button for Enable RSS Syndication. RSS feeds will be available for whole entire forums and also individual forum.
- To support podcasting in vBulletin forums, select Yes radio button for Enable Podcasting (RSS Enclosure). This option includes the first attachment of each thread as an enclosure within RSS2 feeds.
- To add XML Syndication support to vBulletin forums, select Yes radio button for Enable XML Syndication.
- Click on Save button.
- vBulletin RSS feed and XML syndication is available at the following location: